If you are great, we want you!
We’re always on the lookout! Great people make for a great client experience. The Volkswagen St. John’s work culture is fun, dynamic and respectful.
As the #1 Volkswagen store in Atlantic Canada and one of the top VW stores in all of Canada we know success is a result of our progressive approach, and great people. We’ve been serving the St. John’s market for over 30 years. As a second-generation, family owned and operated business we are committed to a customer-first approach. Our goal is to always provide the best new and used car purchase and service experience possible.
We know cars. We also know it’s the people behind them who make them what they are. We know we can accomplish incredible things when the right people are in the right positions – and more importantly, we love making that happen. We employ the best and brightest people in the industry and are committed to a work experience that is both rewarding, inclusive and enjoyable.
We currently have openings in the following positions.
Automotive Sales Consultant
Volkswagen St. John’s is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join their successful sales team.
Previous automotive sales experience would be an asset. We recognize the positive qualities of both men and women. On the job training provided.
Selling cars is a “people business”- professionally assisting people through a particularly important purchase with integrity, enthusiasm, and quality information. Successful Automotive Sales Professionals are career minded individuals that thoroughly enjoy working with people. If you are seeking:
- An opportunity to make above average income.
- Recognition for your talents and hard work
- A career that you can be proud of
- A professional training programs.
- A company vehicle program
- An opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest growing brands.
The following qualities and attributes successfully characterize a professional Sales Consultant:
- Desires challenging work in a changing environment.
- Sells effectively and consistently at a high level.
- Understands customer requirements while mindful of commercial opportunities.
- Owns an inherent affinity towards automobiles and the Volkswagen brand.
- Holds a strong communicative capacity with fellow employees and customers alike.
- Has a strong inclination towards success and making a profit, while understanding commercial limitations.
- Promote after-sales products, i.e., extended warranty, insurance, protection packages, etc.
- Contacting prospective clients
If this sounds like your ideal career, then we should meet. To arrange an interview and to answer your questions about a career in the automotive industry, please forward resume to our Volkswagen Sales Manager, Bob Gullage.
Application deadline: 2021-11-10
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Company car
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- sales: 1 year (required)
- Drivers’s License (required)