What is leasing?
- May provide lower monthly payments than financing, over a shorter term
- Flexible lease terms and a range of kilometre allowances that suit your lifestyle
- Ability to turn-in your vehicle for a newer Volkswagen model or buy your vehicle at a predetermined price at lease maturity
- Drive a new Volkswagen more often!
For information on other Volkswagen Protection Plus options click here
What it is
With a Lease Excess Wear Waiver from Volkswagen Protection Plus you won’t need to worry about additional costs you might need to pay when returning your car. With coverage up to $10,000 you can relax and enjoy your Volkswagen knowing you’re protected against common lease excess wear costs*.
- Small dents
- Windshield and other glass/lens damage
- Upholstery damage
- Damaged wheels
- Paint scratches
- Bumper damage
- Worn tires
- Lease excess wear costs are waived
- No deductible
- Coverage for up to $10,000
- Fully transferable to a new lessee
- Cancellable within 60 days
How to get it
What it is
As your lease nears its end date, you’ll want to figure out your next steps. Start by setting up or logging in to your complementary Volkswagen Plus account. There, you’ll find members-only benefits, events, special offers and plenty of useful online tools that’ll make the transition a smooth ride.
When there are approximately 8 months remaining on your lease, you will receive an email and/or a package in the mail that will direct you to a personalized End of Lease microsite hosted on Volkswagen Plus. Here you will find an End of Lease timeline customized to your account that will guide you through the opportunities that await.
1. Get a New Volkswagen
You’re still in a Volkswagen state of mind and that’s a good thing. All you have to do is set up an appointment with the dealer, book your pre-inspection, final inspection and test-drive your new Volkswagen.
2. Keep your Volkswagen
You can’t let go and who can blame you? After all, it’s a Volkswagen. Talk to your dealer and they’ll guide you through the process of buying your current vehicle.
3. Return your Volkswagen
You need a break. We understand. Just get in touch with us to set up your final inspection, schedule a return date with your Volkswagen Dealer and you’re done!